Outlining our wellbeing solutions
Here follows a basic outline of some of the more popular activities which can be brought into employer organisations to help prevent and reduce stress, and by implication, to protect and foster wellbeing among staff.
The list is not definitive or exhaustive, merely a few of the main examples.
Each type of therapy has its own specific benefits.
Typically this will entail relaxation, reduction of muscle tension, encouraging a calmer outlook and clearer mind. The therapies described offer an immediate and direct reduction in stress levels in workers, which logically helps to create a more positive work environment.
This sort of provision into a workplace demonstrates a clear commitment by the employer to valuing and protecting staff wellbeing.
Payment for treatment can be structured in different ways
By the individual themselves; subsidised by the employer; or paid fully by the employer. In any event rates are likely to be reasonable and less than individual private treatment, due to the economies of scale and buying power implied within a corporate arrangement.
Treatments can be taken in work time or in staff time, such as in the lunch hour or flexi-time.
We can help you to provide the following onsite solutions to look after the wellbeing of your staff
- Training workshops of varying lengths on many topics
- Through the clothes massage treatments (Including seated acupressure massage, neck and shoulder massage, Japanese hand and arm massage and Indian head massage)
- Resilience and mindfulness sessions
- Healthy eating sessions
- Health checks (height, weight, BMI, cholesterol, glucose, body fat %)
- Fitness classes
- Meditation and visualisation sessions
- Yoga and Tai Chi
- Away days