To help improve productivity and wellbeing in your organisation, you need to know more about your staff.
- What are their health worries?
- What do they like, and not like, about their jobs?
- What is most stressful about their jobs?
- What do they think would improve productivity?
- What things is the organisation getting right?
- That’s why we offer staff surveys, which we create and administer to help you build a profile of your workforce and understand what initiatives can best help them.
Our staff surveys involve a three-step process:
Step 1 – Online Survey
We design an online survey and send it to all your staff. This enables us to build an overview of their concerns and views on workplace wellbeing and any issues they have with your company. We deal with all responses on your behalf and collate the results.
Step 2 – Focus Groups
Information from the online survey gives us an initial picture of your workplace and your employees. We use this to draw up a more detailed questionnaire, based on the specifics of your business and your workforce.
We then come to your offices and talk to a representative section of your staff – around one in five employees from all levels and departments – about their jobs and what they would like to see improved.
These are open and constructive forums and, because they are administered by an outside agency, encourage people to speak freely and openly about their worries, problems and hopes.
Step 3 – Final Report
We analyse all the data we receive – both online and in person – to draw up an anonymised report on wellbeing within your workplace, which includes interpretation and recommendations. This tells you what is being done wrong, and right, and what can be improved to make your company a better place to work.
This information allows you to take the steps needed to improve staff wellbeing, which in turn will boost your productivity.