There are lots of skills that can help people feel more confident in the workplace
And presentation skills is definitely one of the must haves. The fear of public speaking affects most people to some extent but if this fear is allowed to get in the way, or the presenter lacks the skills to deliver a professional presentation, then the cost to the business and the individual can sometimes be massive.
Our Presentation Skills Intensive is delivered by one of the UK’s busiest professional speakers
And is a truly enlightening experience for most. There are no boring PowerPoint slides. The course is highly participative and is structured to ensure maximum learning. By the end of the day attendees will know how to make presentations that are more effective, influential and impacting.
The main course objectives of Presentation Skills Intensive are to:
- improve core presentation skills for use in any speaking situation
- learn how to deliver information with real impact
- learn techniques used by professionals to be a more engaging presenter
Presentation Skills Intensive Course overview
- How to look the part on stage
- How to create impact from the very beginning
- Explore different language and delivery techniques
- Learn the importance of vocal variety
- How to involve the audience
- Using the stage for maximum impact
Optimum delegate numbers are 10 – 14. Individuals can also be accommodated on open courses held throughout the country, please get in touch for more details.