If face-to-face training is not affordable – or practical – for you, then you can try our e-learning portal.
This is a web-based course that can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. It delivers resilience and wellbeing coaching through six highly interactive modules. The course is engaging and easy to use and features videos, quizzes, exercises and infographics.
As well as being cheaper than face-to-face training, your staff can complete our e-learning course at their own pace and refer back to it at any time.
As a result of the course your staff will develop skills, knowledge and coping mechanisms that reduce absenteeism and make them more productive in the workplace.
These are just some of the areas we cover in the course:
- What wellbeing is and why it’s important
- How wellbeing can be achieved and maintained
- The different definitions of stress
- How your perception of a situation can make it more or less stressful
- The cumulative effect of stress
- Stress management techniques
- How you can avoid stressful situations by being more assertive
- The definition of resilience and how to recognise it in others
- How to build resilience by changing your mindset, setting goals and altering your perception of situations
- How to seek the support of others and why this helps
As your staff progress through the course they complete a personalised action plan, which can be downloaded on completion. This is a useful reference tool to continue building resilience, whilst managers can refer to it to help them complete performance and development reviews.
We also offer bespoke progress reports that allow you to monitor the impact on your staff. What’s more, we can add company-specific information on the support available to staff within your organisation.
Total cost for our e-learning course depends on your requirements and the number of staff you want to include, but starts at less than £1 per user for a year’s access.
Please contact us today to find out more about e-learning and how it can help your business